Introduction – We got freedom in 1947. We have several problems. The most important among them is the Population Problem. Our population is increasing at a breakneck speed. If the rate of growth continues, days will come when it will be difficult for us to survive.
Reasons for the Population Problem in India – There are various causes of the boom in the population. Our country is warm, and this environment is very positive for reproducation; that is why the rate is very high.Many social factors are liable for this. Early marige, lack of entertainment facilities, and poor economic conditions are chief of them. India is a multi-linguistic and multi-religious country.
Lack of literacy – The most primary cause is the lack of literacy. Their illiteracy keeps them in the dark. They dont know the benefits of a little family. in the next phase, the death rate is decreased, but the birth rate remains the same. During this period, there is a population explosion. in the third phase, the birth, as well as the death rate, is under control, and society gets improvement.
Solutions for overpopulation in India – In India, we are struggling in the second phase to get the third one. They are given below. –
- Marriage age should be raised.
- People should be encouraged to keep their family small.
- Education should be spread.
- The economic condition should be extended so that a higher standard of life may reduce the birth rate.
- People, particularly the more youthful generation, should be given full information about family planning measure so that they may adopt innovative techniques.
I hope guys you like population problem essay; please share it with your friends and family.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Also Read –
- My Hobby Essay
- My Best Friend Essay
- Essay on My Best Friend
- Essay on Global Warming
- Essay on Water Pollution
- Essay on My Mother
- Essay on My Hobby
- Essay on Summer Vacation
- Essay on Discipline In English
- Essay on Diwali
- Essay on Computers
Must Read –